Additional Info Statements
For specific types of purchases, additional statements on the transaction are required by the State of Kansas. The statements can be found on the Additional Information panels on Vouchers, PO’s and BPC transactions and, by checking the appropriate box, the statement will be associated with the transaction. The following contains information on the common statements added to transactions.
The following statements are included on purchase orders and payment vouchers utilizing grant/research money, regardless of amount when the box is checked on the Additional Information panel.
The following statements are included on purchase orders and payment vouchers when the box is checked on the Additional Information panel.
KSA 76-770 K.S.A. 76-770 Procedures Apply
- An obligation of sponsored research project. K.S.A. 76-752 and/or 76-770 exemptions apply.
KSA 75-3758, 75-37040a
- This agreement/expenditure represents an obligation of a sponsored research project and pursuant to K.S.A. 76-752, is not subject to established state fiscal year constraints and/or competitive requirements prescribed by K.S.A. 75-3738 or 75-37040a.
- Students are, mandated by law, to attend Kansas Law Enforcement Training Center. Therefore, all expenses are paid by the State.
- Internal Revenue Codes and Regulations, Kansas Statutes Annotated and
Policies contained in the Department of Administration Policy and Procedure
Manual have been reviewed in reference to scholarships, fellowships and grant payments, and it has been determined that the payments represented by this document are of a non-reportable nature.
- Comptroller: This voucher is submitted to secure a warrant to pay for materials available from a government agency requiring payment with order. A receipt acknowledging the payment and the shipment of the above materials will be furnished to the University of Kansas.
Vendor: Please acknowledge this payment including a receipt in the package you ship to us.
Certify Correct/Unpaid(Use this when reimbursing an employee.)
- The invoice must include the signature of the employee receiving the reimbursement along with this statement: “I hereby certify that the amount claimed herein is correct and unpaid”.
- Funds were collected and deposit records are on file. Student activity fees were not used.
State Employee-No subst
- State employees are not claiming subsistence.
Membership/Subscription stays(all memberships and subscriptions must use a University of Kansas address.)
- Should the incumbent in the current position leave the university; the membership/subscription stays with the department.
- This voucher is submitted to secure a warrant to be delivered to the US Post
- Office on delivery of the above postage stamps, postage meter or services for the official use of the University of Kansas.
Old Year/New Year(an expense incurred in a prior fiscal year is being paid with new year funds. Special permission
must be obtained from the Comptroller to allow this transaction.)
- Submitted in accordance with K.S.A. 46-923